Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection
Discover How to Protect Your Assets And Provide for Your Loved Ones
At the seminar, we will discuss several issues including how to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate if you become disabled
- Plan before you need Long Term Care
- Realize why putting property in children's names may be a mistake
- Protect your children's inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserve your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- Understand "What is Probate?"
- Learn about Medicaid eligibility to pay for nursing home expense which can average $7,200 monthly
- Provide for children and grandchildren with special needs
Attend a workshop and receive a FREE
no obligation private consultation with an Attorney to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan.
SEETING IS LIMITED!
Register today by calling 502.423.7023
Refreshments will be served.