Medicaid Planning Seminar
Date: April 22
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Medicaid Planning Seminar, Gersh Law Offices, 1300 Clear Springs Trace, Louisville,
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Medicaid Planning Seminar
DESCRIPTION:Gersh Law Offices, PSC Reveals How to Protect Your Wealth From Catastrophic Cost of Long Term Care Attend this FREE workshop to find out how [Read more...]
ADDRESS:Gersh Law Offices, 1300 Clear Springs Trace
SUMMARY:Medicaid Planning Seminar
LOCATION:Medicaid Planning Seminar, Gersh Law Offices, 1300 Clear Springs Trace, Louisville,
Medicaid Planning Seminar.ics
Gersh Law Offices, PSC Reveals How to Protect Your Wealth From Catastrophic Cost of Long Term Care
Attend this FREE workshop to find out how to plan before you need Long-Term Care and learn:
Attending one of these workshops qualifies you for a complementary one-hour consultation.
Sponsored by: Christina R. Cochran
Gersh Law Offices, P.S.C.
- Why “traditional estate planning” won’t help you avoid Nursing Home Costs
- How you can still become impoverished even though you may have Long Term Care insurance
- What is the difference between Medicaid benefits and Veteran benefits for Long Term Care
- What is the difference between crisis planning and advance long term planning
- What is the actual cost of, and the likelihood that you will need Nursing Home care
- How proper planning can protect your assets
- What documents you need to plan properly
Ms. Cochran is a noted speaker on Medicaid and estate planning. Ms. Cochran’s area of practice is devoted exclusively to estate planning, and she is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. She has helped hundreds of families plan their estate.
Seating is limited, so call (502) 423-7023 or visit our website www.gershlaw.com to register.
(Refreshments will be served)
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment